NCZForum Your Ultimate Network Hub!
Welcome to NCZForum! Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet.... Thank you for your support!
Welcome to NCZForum! Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet.... Thank you for your support!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for everyone who would like to share constructive opinions, writing different kind of articles that conducive to general audience!

HomeArticlesLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Post blogs and earn, Encoder, Kinds of illness, causes and remedies, Diet and weight loss, Social problems and more topics coming soon....
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Body Building for Beginners
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:58 am by merajulislam

»  Habits for Weight Loss
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:57 am by merajulislam

» Body Building Supplements
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:56 am by merajulislam

» How to Make Your Diet Work For You
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:56 am by merajulislam

» Zumba Everyday

» Cervical Spondylosis - Now 100% Guaranteed Cure For Neck Pain
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:55 am by merajulislam

» Is Exercise Safe for Asthmatics?
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:54 am by merajulislam

» 20 Minute Home Work Out
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:54 am by merajulislam

» Healthy Life Equals Happy Life
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:53 am by merajulislam

» A Constipation Remedy Using Potassium and Prunes
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:53 am by merajulislam

» A Natural Approach To Managing Acne
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:52 am by merajulislam

» Causes of Insomnia
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:52 am by merajulislam

» Insomnia solution
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:51 am by merajulislam

» Captcha Encoder/Typing Job Online
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:47 am by merajulislam

» Paypal For Your Online Income
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:46 am by merajulislam

» Post Your Blog and Earn
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:44 am by merajulislam

» SML Sync - Quotation for your service
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:44 am by merajulislam

» Make Money from Blogging
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:43 am by merajulislam

» You Tube - Your Money
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:41 am by merajulislam

» How to set up your own profitable Amazon aStore
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:41 am by merajulislam

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Add Button
Register and join our Chat Community!
Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator

A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smiley

A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Empty
PostSubject: A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation   A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Chronic constipation can be hard to stop or elimination, since the colon have become weak. In most cases it will have to be retrained on how to have a bowel movement.

For those of you that have mild constipation, here is a morning smoothie that will help activate your colon. This smoothie is packed with nutrients that your body will use to regenerate your colon and body.

I have been making this smoothie for a few years. I make enough to drink right away and to put into my thermos to drink around 10am.

When I make this drink I just start putting things in the blender without measuring. You can do the same and make adjustments as you go.

one peeled banana
4-5 strawberries or other type of berries, or fruits
one tablespoon of lecithin granules
one - two teaspoons of flax seed oil
half and half almond milk and apple juice
in a coffee grinder, grind up around a teaspoon or less of the following:
brown sesame seeds - are high in lecithin, vitamin C, E, and Calcium. They improve liver function and help in constipation

sunflower seeds - are high protein, Calcium, and iron. They are one of the best natural foods which feeds the entire body
flax seeds - are high in fiber and provide bulk for your stools
almonds - use around 6-7 or more. They are high in Calcium, Phosphorus and have some B-vitamins. Only eat a few. They are high in calories
After grinding the seeds, place them in the blender and blender everything for about 3-4 minutes. If you need a little sweetness, you can add a small amount of honey. I find this drink plenty sweet without any honey.

Sometimes I will add the powder of a few acidophilus capsules.

If I don't add the almonds, I just put all the tiny seed into the blender without grinding them up. The blender will break them up.

This is a powerful smoothie to give you morning power and to activate your colon to get moving.

Good Luck!

Back to top Go down
https://noypicommunityzone.forumtl.com

A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCZForum Your Ultimate Network Hub! :: Alternative Medicine :: Alternative Treatments-
Jump to: